Friday 24 June 2011

Buy Me These Please...?

So i went for my first shopping trip to Westfield yesterday... and it was amazing! Me and my friend popped into the 50% sale in Kurt Geiger and stumbled across these amazing French Connection shoes that if anyone fancies buying me, they are more than welcome! 

Shemera £45 in the SALE! (but still cant afford that :( )

These are also sooo gorgeous, love the bright block colours still especially juicy orange, fuscia and petrol blue.





The main reason we went to London was to visit my friend's boyfriend's Final year photography exhibition show in Brick Lane. The event was amazing, free alcohol and nibbles and lots of creatives sharing their photography to friends and family. The show opens to the public today, check it out at the Old Trumans Brewery!
Myself and my friend Laura got snapped for a fashion blog, check out what we were wearing!



No comments:

Post a Comment