Tuesday 20 December 2011

Nail project

For my final major project I have decided to create a paper style guide zine with tutorials on nail art styling and make up.

So I have been practicing a few nail designs in preparation for it!

 Candy Clouds
This mani is taken from http://nailside.blogspot.com/ I love the cloud design and tried it on myself with candy colours
 Penguins
This was in prep for xmas and i had just watched Happy Feet!
 
Cats and Leopards
My friend asked me to do her nails and shes obsessed with giraffes and her cat Jessie. So this mani was dedicated to Jessie and Seymour ( the toy giraffe(see-more, get it??))

Aztec Inspired
I have just got a 3D nail art pen from ebay and wanted to test it out, it was quite hard to use and messy so i have decided to buy a set of nail pens once i get some more dolla. 
For the thumb i cut out this aztec/navajo shape into a black nail sticker and it turned out amazingly! Unfortunately with all nail stickers they peel off rather quickly so i may have to find an alternate idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment