Thursday 27 September 2012

Update on life!

It has been a long while since I last blogged and many things have happened !

1. I have finished my BA course in Fashion Styling with a 2:1 and am graduating in November (yay!)


2. I have been away on three holidays in the summer, which has well and truly broken my bank account and stopped me from making any money what so ever!
Sardinia 

Turkey

Corfu 


3. I am now starting a MA course in Fashion Promotion and Imaging!
I have always wanted to do this course, before I started my BA, but now I can revert back to what I love doing and use all the skills I've learnt along the way too. 

It was quite a shock being thrown back into education after having the job mind set, but as I felt like there wasn't a job out there that I could go straight into and enjoy I was craving more knowledge. Its not going to be an easy ride but I shall give it my best!

No comments:

Post a Comment