Thursday 27 September 2012

Bargain.... what!

I have recently decided my blog needs an overhaul. I  admit I'm not the best most reliable blogger and mostly blog about things I've made, so I thought I would combine my love for a bargain, customization and hunting for fashionable items.
But what to call my blog! I have a few starter ideas....

Bargain Belle (Too girlie I think! )

Bargain Bucket

Bargain Nugget

Penny for your Style

Style for a Penny

I'm not sure yet, but something will come to me!
In the mean time, on my VERY tight budget I will somehow get through the year only buying key pieces and lots of charity shop hunting, eBaying and car boot rustling.

Here are a few pieces I have my eye on :

Leather Skater Skirt and/or Shorts


Leather is a big trend this winter and I recently purchased a brand new leather jacket from Topshop (after all it IS a staple and a classic I feel- so worth the money! ). Another gorgeous item is the skater skirt. SO flattering of any shape and creates a great silhouette and feminine shape!
This one from eBay is a cute shape and also has a studded waist band which adds to the gothic look. Normally I don't really like buying items from eBay that are a wholesalers or abroad because the materials are normally cheap and don't last long, but maybe I should give it a shot?

Neon & Chunky Necklaces


Slightly in love with neon green at the moment and this chunky necklace would be a gorgeous piece to add to a knitted jumper or plain buttoned up shirt to add that shot of colour. Bargain price too - booyah!


I'm always on the hunt and seem to have a gravitational pull to statement necklaces at bargain prices.
I am currently looking for a necklace that goes all the way around the neckline that would be perfect to decorate underneath a shirt collar or a neckline. This one is quite on trend, silver and I can imagine it going under a shirt quite well!
 








No comments:

Post a Comment