Thursday 4 October 2012

A Few Cheeky Buys...

Sooo following on from my last post, I have been able to find and purchase pretty much my whole list! It was a bit of a big spend today, but i was lucky i found the things i was looking for (and a few more!) 


H&M, Neon Necklace £12.99

 
Primark, Faux Leather Skater Skirt £11.00

H&M, Floral Blouse £19.99

Primark Neon Peplum Top £8.00
It even makes a whole outfit, i am absolutely in love with the skirt, and what a bargain!



I found this  gorgeous blouse in Tesco's Florence and Fred in Crawley. I didn'd buy it as I felt guilty for spending enough today and I still had ink to buy for my printer! If you're thinking "Tesco + clothes = wtf?" then you would be wrong! I have found a few gems in there including a dip dyed jumper, a few pairs of super comfy heeled ankle boots (similar to the Topshop Chelsea Boots). So if you are ever in a big Tesco, defo go and look in the clothing section, you never know what you may find for a good price!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment